Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Juz now, I quarrel with yk. Nothing new, its about the same old stuff. Well, in the end, I refused to pick up his call, so once again, he treatened to come to my place. So while the phone is still ringing, I rushed to bath. So the phone kept ringing, and I do all my stuff, and left the house even before he got the chance to come over. Then while I was going down to the bus stop, I was thinking who should I call to seek for help, the first person who come to my mind was Andrea. But then i called Den in the end. So i went over to SengKang and wait for him.. He said he was working. So we spent the afternoon together, chit chating over the past and present. Could see that he was very bothered, very unhappy. Well.. he and his girls..
After that I took a bus down to Tamp to meet yk and yeye for dinner. And i had pay for the dinner, which cost about 50bucks plus. Before I went down for the dinner, it was agreed that we two stopped all the arguments. Firstly, I am really afraid of yk when his in that temper. He could really get firece and violent, and do nonsense stuff. And secondly its yeye bdae dinner, I dun wan to upset him with our stuff..So overall, the evening was okie.. And here am I, starting to worry about my exam this Fridae. I still have not start on it, and time seems to be running out. How?? What should I do...

No comments: