Wednesday, April 23, 2003

Todae is Wednesdae, 2 more daes to my first paper.. Scary ah.. What will happen if I fail or wat.. Todae went bac school to study with jere, gl and yk. Thn actualie after todae, I feel so much beta.. Actualie nms aso not exactly very difficult. Its juz that I always fail. Haizz.. Nemind lah.. But thn afterstudyin with thm I actualie feel more confident, thou i thin i still duno enuff, but thn I'm still goin bac to sch tml after all, so hopefully by tml i can finish everyting..
After studyin, I still can go sing ktv.. hehe~* Haf fun lah.. But thn tat is coz tat tml is not the exam dae.. By tml thn stress liao loh.. How huh.. Tis is my last chance in nms liao leh.. Its now or never liao loh.. But thn todae at the ktv, the first song I sing the shang shi~* First time sing at ktv leh.. Last time I got dian the song, but thn before I got the chance to sing it, thn last song liao loh.. Thn todae I aso got dian huang hun and wang ji.. Can u believe it, they actualei got wang ji there, whn I cant even find the mp3. In the end I onli to sing wang ji, coz esther sae she dun wan hear huang hun coz jeff like it.. Haizz.. Nemind lah, hai you xia ci de..

No comments: