Thursday, April 24, 2003

Tired ah.. Reach sch ard 1pm, thn go breadboad eat the hai xian tang fan.. hehe~* Damn nice sia.. I'm realie goin to miss that whn I'm no longer in sch.. Okie, thn by 2pm, all of us are bac to short circuit to study.. And whn I said I studied, I reali studied kae.. Reali is getting down to work. I read tru the entire nms lecture book frm the first to last chap at least 2 times.. and after I'm done with tis, I'm goin to log off and start on my lab sheets. Actualie i still feel scare bout tml's paper.. Juz like dun haf tat confidence..
Todae, I recieved a sms.. Dun wan to tok more bout it liao.. Tis is enuff.. In case God knws who is goin to cum accross tis webby and is goin to read it.. I tink I could very well do without all the troubles. Kae lah, enuff for todae liao, got to hit the books liao.. Wan to slp earli tonite.. Tml the paper is at 9am. Haf to get up at 6.45am.. Beta be earli thn sorie ah.. So pray hard for mi kae~*

No comments: