Friday, April 25, 2003

Todae is Fridae.. I had the nms paper tis mornin.. Last nite, I came home tinkin I could study the lab sheets as planned.. But tings dun always turned out as wat pple intended rite.. My aunt sms mi tellin mi sumone called my granny house lookin got for mi.. Its a guy called Steven Ong, and he aso left his number behind. Well.. Frankly speakin, I reali dun recalled knwin tis guy, so i send him an sms askin him if he got the wrong person. Later tonite, tat guy called bac.. So he was a Steven tat I used to knw.. In fact pretty closed wif. He was one of my ex.. I almost fainted whn he told mi tat coz I was not expectin it at all. After we seperated whn I was in sec3, we lost contact. so we tok for a while. And actualie I got quite irritated by him. My impression of him was he was like an ha beng bac thn, bad in studied too.. Thn last nite he told mi he went to aust. and got a degree in IT. He went on n on, and I got so damn fed up. So eventualy I got damn pek chek and I got Den to called mi and found an excuse to hang up the phone. I didnt even bothered to save up his number. I NEVER wan tok to him again..
Den called mi last nite.. Even before tat Steven called. In fact rite after I logged off last nite, went bac to the room, he called liao. He was not in a good mood last nite, his parents was quarreling. Haizz.. I was dying to get bac to my books, but thn I dun haf the heart to hang up his phone, coz I tink his reali upset.. To a certain extend, his upset not onli bout his parents, but aso bout his own love life.. Tis girl reali means so much to him.. I reali dun understand loh.. Coz they are together for such a short time onli, how cum he so fang bu xia leh?? And at times, hearin him went on n on bout the girls, sumwhere inside went abit sour.. But thn nemind lah, I tink its normal wor.. coz we were once together mah, and he realie used to be a guy I realie loved alotalotz..
Todae nms paper.. hehe~* I actualie feel so damn proud of myself. I went in abit late, and I went in, I flip to chap3. And I was smiling to myself liao.. The qus were all stuff tat I haf studied.. noting was not in my study scope. But thn cum to tink of it, I practically studied the whole book so ease my guilt. So I realie went damn fulli prepared for tis paper.. So I did the paper wif ease, finishin it within 1hr 15min~* Happie leh, a bigbig load off my mind.So after tat haf lunch thn I cum hoem slp liao.. Damn tired.. Tink its all due to the presure I under and aso I slpt abit late last nite, and woke up damn earli tis mornin.. So tml not goin out liao.. Gota stay at home study my bb. And aso tml nite got chuang shi ji da jie qu ah~* Wan stay at home see.. Nice show leh~*

No comments: