Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Dear blog,

I am in the office now. Its about 1/2hr to fang gong. Todae is quite a horrible dae. Coz I didnt have much to do. Normally at wrk, pple are hopin for less wrk, but mi on the other hand, is hopin for more. Funnie rite.. yar.. Finally, its the end of the dae.. I realie waited so damn long for this moment. Hw I wish I can dun cum wrk tml.. but thn its quite impossible.. For the entire mth of April, I have not had a complete wrk week.. Its either MC, or leave an urgent leave.. Kind of regret taking so much leave and MC since the begining.. How??

This morn I had a short talk with my mum. Told her bout my intension of resignation. Actualie i onlie intend to inform her of my resignation, and not to ask for her opinion.. I knw i am stubborn.. coz i realie dun wan stay here ani longer. Thus i knw if I start askin, thn if she start to contradict my decision, i will start to shake frm my own decision. But surprisingly, she did not qus my decision, and neither did she show any disapproval. In fact she is still pretty supportive. So yar.. with my mum liek tis, it gives mi more confidence to carry on with my decision.

Actualie i'm reallie glad my mum gif mi this response. Coz i guess i am still pretty much of a kid. I will still want parent approval. I dun wan to do tings tat they tink is wrong. I mean i still wan to be their good girl.. So i'm glad tat i went to tok to her about it. hehe~*

So nw, its just up to my enduring skills.. see how am I goin to survive till then.. the more I tink, the more heartpain I got. Coz tat fucker took my V180 Project awae.. I realie put alot of time n effort in it. And he just took it awae like tis. I realie realie hate him!! I knw this is wrk. But thn i still cant take it. maybe i'm childish.. but thn haizz.. duno lah..

Xiang is reallie supportive too.. I knw these few daes i start to PMS liao.. so my tolerance level is veri low.. we will kick up a quarrel damn easily.. But thn he aso damn encouragin about my resignation. He onli earnin a miserable 600plus frm his NSF.. but thn he sae we can survive on this de.. hehe~* no shoppin, no restaurant.. thn can survive liao.. actualie like tat tink aso quite sweet.. thn he just nw sms mi tell mi recently alot of pple driving all first time pass.. so he ask mi to jia you.. hehe~* but thn if fail aso nemind.. he will be my chauffer... hehe~*

Getin damn fat recentli.. damn jia lat.. todae later goin gym with xiang.. go wrk out abit.. tis will be 2nd time i go gym leh.. so scary.. the last time i go i still in sec sch, go ther playplay onli leh.. i scare later alot of pple.. thn i scare later i do wrongly thn pai sey.. hehe~* but thn nemind lah.. everiting aso got first time de mah rite..

Goin fang gong liao.. thn nw gt pple ask mi do wrk, so haf to OT.. damn stupid de.. i whole dae nth to do, thn nw fang gong liao thn ask mi open wavier.. damn stupid..

No comments: