Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Dear Blog,

Its fang gong time again.. Todae actualie is a relatively pleasant dae till now.. ermm.. or maybe about 15min ago.. realie dampen my mood.. I already hated tat idiot for taking awae my V180 awae.. and nw, it seems like its more thn V180.. Seems like even the A1000 his gettin involved too.. and God knws wat else his goin to take awae frm mi.. Fuck man.. Realie fed-up.. Wrk starts to build up todae.. Mostly the Telian stuff.. my C340 and V240.. Heng the Koreans onli realie look for mi.. so i was still tinking, maybe wrk is still not tat bad mah.. coz its like i am doin wat I like.. so i startin to haf 2nd tots about the fridae resignation stuff.. But now, seems like I did not make a wrong choice..

told huiyu about it this ting just now.. her reply was aso not wat i wan hear.. after being here for so long, i'm realie disappointed at her.. i mean all along i tot onli she knws hw i realie feel, wat i realie wan.. but thn guess i'm wrong aso.. tis time round, she's not leavin.. coz her sis just resigned.. I knw tis sounds practical.. but thn wat i see, is tat she cant bear it here too.. cant bear to start all over again.. so yar.. i'm angry.. veryvery angry.. and i haf to go dinner wif her tonite.. thou xiang's havin off, but thn coz i dated her first.. i mean its still effort on my part.. and tis is all i go..

Fuck. tat fucker got my Razor file tat i just set up TODAE.

No comments: