Friday, February 18, 2005

Dear Blog,

From today onwards, I am determined to type good english. No more singlish, hopfully.. No more shortforms(unless its good readable shortforms) and lastly, my punctuations. I realised that my typing in english is really terrible. So from now on, I will try to make improvements here.

Yesterday, the network was back the entire evening. And I was too excited about it, and was busy surfing the net checking out the Bangkok tour packages that I didnt post the past few entries up. Now the network is down again. If its back later, first thing i will log in and post the entries up.

Anyway, the entry yesterday was sort of incompleted due to me, busy surfing the net. But its alrite, I shall continue blogging here..

I find myself really long winded.. How in the earth do I have the ability to generate out such long entries daily. Well, the toto opened last night, and singapore pool successfully eaten my 20bucks.. Good thing my sense pull me back, and I did not further throw in more cash. Just in case you are interested in the numbers that opened last night are:-

5 11 12 31 32 43 (39)

After work last night, catched a show with Dear² at Suntec. We watched Himalaya Singh. A damn stupid show, but then entertaining enough. Whats important is Dear² likes it.. We bought sushi, chips, chicken drumlets and Mochi in for the show. Its all my fav. food(All the junk food).. Hehe.. But then its all damn fattening. And thats my dinner last night.. But I think its worst then havin a bowl of noodles or a plate of rice right?

After the show we went back home. While changing, Dear² told me I really seemed to gain abit of weight. Well, he still stressed on the fact that its ABIT. But I think its seriously more then ABIT. Its ALOT.. I measured with the measuring tape, and it read 32plus inch. I almost fainted.. But thats not the wasit, but the tummy area at my hips. But shockingly, its really horrible. This morning I measured again, its down to 30plus inch. Haizz.. First time in my memory its passed 30inch. I really cant take it. And I make him agreed to go research on which is the safest sliming down medicine in the market now, and he go buy it back for me.. He was reluctant, but he finaly agreed. He still insisted on the fact that I dont look 30inch, and I really look fine. But how could it be fine when statistic has already shown that I am not.. So just pray that from now on, I have the determination to fullfill all the drastic extreme methods of sliming down. Think I will skip lunch today, that will be my first target to my ultimate sliming project!

My network is back once more. Hopefully that it is here to stay. Anyway, I have posted all the previous 3 posts up to my blog. And I will also post this up by the end of the day.

Abit crowded in the office, thus its kind of hard to surf around now. I have finished up all my work, and is tryin to surf around. Really got no idea why is the office so crowded today. I mean its Friday, why dont they just go pick their kids up from school, or go have a Brunch with their friends??

Anyway, I'm reading this 18year old chinese Singaporean boy blog. He refer to his girlfriend as The Girlfriend, and himself AhdokBoy throughout the entire blog.. But I have to admit his english is good, the way he write is attractive and interesting. Okie, just finish reading his blog.

Really wonder what can I do today in the office. Lunch is coming soon, and I really cant wait for 5.30pm to come. I cant wait to go home, and hug my Dear² to Dreeamland.. and slp in slightly later tomorrow morning as he will be sending me to work on Scrambie..

I think I really wore the wrong outfit to work. It makes me looks really fat. But with a 30plus inch waist, think I am not going to look slim in anything. But then, I will definately try my best to do something about it. Its my own body, and since i can starve myself for 2weeks in order to slim down a couple of years back, I am sure I am able to do it again.. Right??

Backie frm lunch. Well, I did not kept to my resolution of skipping lunch, but then I declared my intension, and just ordered a bowl of noodles. And when they ordered all the other side dish, I rejected all food. And even went without a can drink, as I think my plain water in the office would be a better choice.. Well, seems like in order for me to slim down really isnt easy, looking at the lifestyle I have now. But then I will really try. I will try to go without dinner tonight, even forsaking my tau suan.

Cruising throught the net again. I think that high chances that my Bangkok trip might be shelved. Coz its really not worth it to spend almost double the normal cost just because it falls on a public holiday. You know what I mean??

No comments: