Saturday, February 26, 2005

Dear Blog,

Todae is Satrudae. And finally, it rained.. I woke up to find the whole house looking so dark. Hopefully the weather will improved from now on. Cant bear to see all the grass withering away. I asked someone the other day,"What is going to happened to the grass that has turned yellow and has withered away?" And the reply I got was,"Zi shen zi mia"..

Well, last week was a hectic week at the office. There was still 2 days where I did OT till 7pm. Kind of feeling injust as everyone was like so free, walking around the office chit chatting as all the Bosses are not in Singapore (all away to Germany for the EuroShop).. So as it turned out, I didnt have time to blog.

Yesterday had the health checkup at the office. Turned out that I am perfectly healthy.. Think my dieting plans really did turned out well.. My height and weight actually maintained. I did not increased a single pound. Hehe~* And my waist.. it actually measured out to be 25.5inches.. But well, they really measured the waist part.. above the belly button.. When I was at Calvin Klein doing partime when I was in Poly, my boss also measured my waist, its also 25.5inches.. So this goes to shows that actually my figure has not changed one bit.. Only maybe its my getting too paranoid.. (But maybe only my wasit maintained.. and everything else changed..)

Dear² slept over last night.. Lizzie and OO also bunked in with us.. And I think its coz the doggies are in the room, Dear² choose to squeeze in my bed.. Thou I rather be sleeping on the matress laid in the floor then the bed.. With so much softoys on the bed, there is really not much space for two adults. Sooo, i woke up with a terrible backace.. Dear² woke up early to return to the office.. There is a shut down in his office today till 3pm, so he have to go back and complete some work while the office is down.. So, today is a No Plan Day for me.. I bought alot of vcds, maybe can catch a couple on my own later..

Okie, thats all.. Feel like changing my blog skin again. Let me go surf around abit..

Take care pple~*

No comments: