Sunday, March 06, 2005

OO injured his eye again todae.. I rushed him dwn to Stevens Road Mount Pleasent.. He have to spend a nite ther.. And now, the vet left mi with a decision to make till tomorrow morning.. To take out his eye, or to let him keep it. And after much thinking, I decided to let him keep the eye... I really cant bear to let them go do the operation and take out his eye. I rather take the risk and let him keep the eye. I know this might not be a fair to OO, as everytime his eye pop out, to a certain extend he will experience great pain. But then I also really cant bear to make the decision to let them remove his eye. It is just so cruel..

And these 2 days, mummy and daddy is angry with me. All coz of the doggies. And today, when OO eye's got injured again, I was having lunch with dear at Sengkang. Then I rushed home by cab immediately, only to be greeted by Daddy at the living room. I really tink his mad. He actually wanted to lecture me. At a time like this, the most urgent stuff to do was to rush OO tp the vet.. And he actually want to to talk things out with me. So after he made his openning speech, I talked back to him. I told him,' Do you think the both of you are being fair to me??' Thn I left the hse..

I dont want to go further into the details of how am I wronged.. But then its alright. I am really worry bout my OO.. He is a timid one. He comfirm cannot take it leavin outside alone.. It really hurt my heart.. In the cab, he already start to shiver so much that I am so worried. And once we reach Mount Pleasent, guess he remember the smell and know what's in store for him.. I really love him.. Hope nothing bad happens.. And haizz.. I wonder how much this is going to cost me.. I just paid for their vet vist a couple of weeks back for Lizzie's skin stuff and OO's check-up...

Anyway, last week was quite an okie week for mi. Work was okie, and Dear was also okie.. Yesterday we went to Sim Lim and bought a Digital Camera finaly. Good thing I didnt buy the mp3 player.. If not to top it up with OO's medical bill, this month is really going to be such a drain for me.. the camera is really cool, and I guess I will start posting pictures up here pretty soon..

Thats all folks. Feeling damn miserable still..

No comments: