Saturday, March 19, 2005

Dear Blog,

Time flies, today is the 19th of March.. One look at the Calendar, I think March is one of the hardest to pass month.. Coz with the long holiday breaks in Febuary, March simply looks too long. But then right now, its already 19th and there will be a public holiday next week.. So time and tide, really waits for no man.

Next Sunday will be Qian's birthday.. 22nd birthday. Everyone of us seemed to be aging. Be it you like it or not. How I miss those days in school.. But then, growing up is a process where noone can stop. So instead of me looking back at the past, might as well see what the future holds for me..

Life goes on.. Nothing really interesting.. More arguements and loving moments with Xiang.. Its like a cycle.. Why? I dont understand why we quarrel so much.. Is it really my problem? I really dont want it to be like this.. But is it really my problem? Or is he asking too much from me? I really think for his sake, I have changes a little.. Thou not alot, but then definately a little. Well, I guess its still not enough.

I miss my friends.. Everyone seemed busy with their own life now and have no time for each other. Is this healthy? I got no idea.. I miss everyone so much. Friends are so important to me. As I grow up, these are people who helped me and matured me. Without them, I will not be what I am today.. Am I happy now? Well, I dont know. I guess at times life simply looks like it has lost its meaning.. Working so hard everyday is for what? To make money and to keep life going? And before you realise you have already die and rot away.. Bringing nothing with you to heaven.. So what the point of all? To survive till I die? Sounds ridiculous right.. Well, its alright. Think I am just in a cranky mood today...

To survive till I die.. Sounds lame right? Its like making myself miserable while waiting for death.. Might as well die now?? Save myself from all miseries.. Hehe~* Think I went overbroad.. I love myself too much to get myself killed.. But then just settle down and quietly think, I reallye find everything kind of meaningless.. I dont know who still reads this. But then if you happen to read this, please do me a kind deed. Send me a sms, and ask me out. Please believe me, I really miss you..

No comments: