Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Dear blog,

I know its been quite some time since I came in.. Well, reason being xiang started another blog for us.. Yupz, its us.. So I am a good girl still, updating occasionally at the other side. Not that I dont want to come in here, but thn just that I dont know what to write..

Well, been weeks since I came in I think. I dont want to go into boring details.. Work comes and goes as it. But one interesting event was my parents went for a short trip last week. So, I had the car to myself.. So last Thursday, I got the car and went on my virgin trip to the office all by myself.. I will skip the details, but then I am damn exicted about it.. And Friday too, I sent myself to work..

Ermm.. And then I bought the Angel and Demons from Dan Brown. Think I can finish the book within the next couple of days.. The story is very captivating till I am damn reluctant to put down the book. Truely a book I will recommand to all..

Nothing much happened, Ben's birthday come and passed. I got him to invite his friends back for a small party. And I ordered pizza for the kids. Looking at them, it strucked me how much I have aged. And how much I am longing to go back to that time, when I was still a kido myself..

Okie, just a short note (ermm.. doesnt really look that short right..) Shall update more again okie.. And for those who care, OO is fine now.. Stiches removes, and his happily sleeping at home now I guess..

No comments: