Wednesday, March 09, 2005

I finished The Da Vinci Code yesterday.. Coz I was on leave for OO sake.. But then he didnt really need much look after... Did I mentioned that he hurt his eye on Sunday? The whole thing was like so drama, and I'm not going into it again. Anyway, took cab and rushed him down to Stevens Road Mount Pleasent. This is the first time he went on cab.. And that's when I realised how difficult is it to take cab with OO.. Noone cabby wants to pick us up.. Singaporeans are really bad.. I mean OO is not even a big dog. His only a real cute looking toy dog.. What harm can he do?

So yesterday I took leave and stayed home and finish the entire The Da Vinci code.. A marvelous and fantastic book.. I really recommand you to read this book.. Alot of interesting facts about art, codes, histories and ermm, should I classify that as mathematics, facts that I never knew.. Especialy the history part.. Those who know me personally should know I am a history student back in Secondary School. Actually I really like histroy quite alot... Thus....

Anyway, last night I was like so cross with xiang coz he deprieved me of dinner.. Well, I know he respect me and he said he NEVER will come to this site.. But then no matter what, just to dis-credit him, I am really mad at him for starving me... Just to let everyone know I got a less then perfect boyfriend..

No comments: