Sunday, March 20, 2005

Hey pple, early in the morning, let me share 2 pieces of good news with you...

Yesterday, I was in the office, then my boss called me into his room.. And he broke into a smile (which was like very seldom..) and told me,'how could I missed your comfimation..' So, he finally remembered it.. I was getting abit pek chek over the overdue comfirmation matters.. He asked me if what I'm getting now is enought, then I jokingly told him money where will enough.. Then he smile at me and told me,'okie, then i give you 1.7k now.. Enough??' Then I was *nod nod my head*, trying to hide my smile.. Then he went on to ask am i happy working here, and anyone bully me.. Actually I am his secretary, who dares to bully me when Ihe is my boss.. hehe~*

So, I got a 200bucks pay increment.. And wasnt I a happy girl yesterday..

And, xiang told me he got feeling he will strike 4D last thursday.. So ask me go buy 4D. Buy his car plate number, motor number, his pay(after after pay increment) and I also buy our birthdays.. And guess what.. Last night the 4D open his motor number.. But then I buy alittle only.. So only win 65bucks.. But then this is the first time I stike 4D leh.. hehe~*~*

So, thats the 2 good news yesterday..

And yesterday I go parkway eat sakae sishi.. Yummy.. And I paid with my Visa mini.. hehe~* Then bought a pair of shoes at Charles and Keith.. It looks nice.. The heels is like sooo slim.. So spent 30bucks on that.. And after that, saw Twin's new chinese album... The packaging is like so nice.. And Esther is telling me now there are alot of picture and all inside.. So tempting.. And they are giving out this Giant size poster while stock last.. So, I have just ask xiang, to buy me the album today.. hehe~* Since we strike 4D.. hehe~* So happpy!!!

No comments: