Monday, March 21, 2005

Dear Blog,

its me again. after so many entried of perfect english, let me just slack for one day. i will still maintain the good english, just that without the Caps okie.. let me just be lazy for a day since today is monday..

feeling so ever tired.. last night saw quite a few friends online. so stayed online longer to talk to them abit.. firstly, saw that hengheng and ivan got the same nick in msn.. so the curosity gets hold on me so i msged them and ask them wats with the angel and wings nick.. then they told me it comes from a very nice song.. okie.. i abit the mountain tortise.. but then cant help it too..

then talked quite abit with heng.. ermm.. talked about the good old times.. well.. memories are meant to be held tightly near our hearts.. no point turning back and asking why didnt certain things happened at certain time. things happened or dont happen for a reason. everything is predestined. but then still glad that somewhere in my life, hengheng appeared.. so special friend he shall be to me always kae.. but noone knows what the future will brings, and as he had wished me last night, i too hoped he will be happy always..

yz was also online last night.. but then didnt really talk much to him.. anyway, saw ryan online yesterday morning, and he asked me out for a ktv tonight.. kind of looking forward to it. its been quite some time since i have been to ktv. thou i am looking forward to saving money, but then hehe~* i still welcome the break..

tml meeting andrea go buy qian's birthday present. i have already call my cousin, she will meet me at dfs tomorrow, so she can get the discount for us. i told her i want to buy a bag. she told me she thinks that burberry suit me best.. actually i was tinking of a gucci.. wat do u think?? well, maybe she is right, coz gucci seems abit too old for me. if i were to buy a burberry, its going to be much cheaper too.. dior is also on my wish list actually... (all of a sudden i am remined of the key pendent hengheng gave me last year.. hehe~* maybe the pink dior gave me the girlgirl feeling, and the pendant he gave me is also along that sweetsweet line..)

and yesh!! xiang bought me the twins album.. well, about half the album is their cantonese translated to chinese songs, while the other half are new songs.. i actually kind of like the songs.. thou the cantonese one seems nicer (even xiang think so when we played the songs in the car yesterday..)but then overall, i still love it!!! they have those ermm.. what you call that.. cant remember that word for it but anyway. they are soo soo soo pretty!!!! hehe~*

tired tired... so chatted with them till quite late, and after that i went on to read my dan brown book.. deception point is really not as nice as the previous 2. in fact, i think is am dreading to finish it now.. haizz.. regret buying. shld have buy the other book.. and the air-con is damn cold last night, so i kept waking up.. too cold i cant sleep.. so today, haizz.. and to make it worst, i was like so busy in the morning.. running up and down, so much stuff to do.. so that makes me feel even worst now.. but good thing is 1 more hour to fang gong.. hehe~* shall slowly clear my stuff, and i shall leave office on the dot and go meet ryan for my ktv liao..

well, yesterday went suntec food fair and all, bought a skirt from this dont know what fair.. i just posted the picture in friendster.. i wanted to post it up here too. but then i couldnt figure out how to.. anyone can teach me?? coz i really dont have the time (plus i am simply too lazy) to go figure it out.. haizz.. anyway, that skirt is nice.. mummy was asking me why recently i kept buying those mini skirt.. coz what to do, recently all the nice skirt seemed to be those short skirt...

kae.. think i end here liao.. hope this last hour will FFffllllyyyy......

No comments: