Thursday, March 24, 2005

Dear Blog,

In the office now.. So thought I will come in and leave a blog as I will be heading to the chalet tonight. No access to the internet.. And I scare by the end chalet, I will be like enjoying myself, and forgetting what I am feeling now..

I am so upset. No words to show how am I feeling now. I have not talked to my mum for the past one week. Going though cold war. Tuesday, I meet up with Andrea and we went shopping for Qianhui's present. We bought her a Burberry's bag. And Andrea also bought one for herself, and I bought 2. I was thinking I will give one to my mum for her birthday. But then right now, the bag is still locked up in my room. Coz I have not been talking to her, I dont know how to give it to her..

Well, I quarrel with Xiang.. Not really quarrel, but then I am truely upset coz of him.. His driving yesterday, he didnt come pick me up thou he said he will. Well, long story and I dont want to repeat. I have not called him since then. And I have no intention to call him either.

Luckily there is chalet tonight.. I can go there and just hide. Burry myself there away from my mum.. And maybe him. I dont want to see them till I feel better. I am so upset this time round, maybe is because both thing happen at the same time. I really feel like siting here and cry..

No comments: