Sunday, March 27, 2005

Todae is Easter Sunday.. How nice..

So anyway, stayed over at the chalet from Thursday till Saturday. Enjoyed myself there with my cousins, took plenty of pictures.. Will try to upload it up here when I know how.. Friday went swiming.. And I got sun-burnt. My face starts peeling today, and my shoulder is red like lobster..

Today is 27th March, its also Qian's birthday. Happy Birthday girl!! So meet up with Qian and Karen for dinner at Plaza Singapura. Andrea didnt managed to make it.. Frankly speaking, I am pretty disappointed about it, but then well.. As we grow up, each and every of us got our life and schedule.. So ermm.. haizz..

On my way back home, quarrel with xiang again. Not really quarrel, but then more of I am upsetted about it. He never treat me as good as his ex-her. Why?? Coz i dont treat him as well as she does.. But then I really think everyone is an individual. Its not fair to be comparing us like this right? So, I ask for a break-up.. Maybe more of a cooling off period. If his not going to change this mentality, I told him not to ever look for me again. I am who I am. I wanted to be treated with respect. What in the fucking world do I have to be the 2nd best?? I dont think all this is in a moment of impulse. Things having been brewing for the last coupld of weeks.. Especially last week. I am really really upset by all things he did.

I think he really change. Recently, I am really putting in alot of effort in our relationship. But then he is simply like taking everything for granted. I've enough.

So, I make this decision.
Either he change, or we can go separate ways. I am really tired. If his going to be so un-loving after our being-together for 1year plus, then how can I trust this guy to be 'the one' for the rest of my life...

No comments: