Thursday, March 31, 2005

Dear Blog,

Been some time since I blogged in an entry.. Been a busy week..

Anyway, today is one of most most not busy day for the entire week.. I was working like hell in the begining of the week.. Everyday got so much unfinished work. But its alright.. And currently, my office is at Level 5. Heard that they are renovating Level 4 now, and we might be moving down soon.. Kind of excited about shifting new office..

Well, went out with Emi on Tuesday. Didnt do anything much, just meet her at Orchard. Shop around abit. Bought this biscuit at Taka B2 under the recommandations of Emi.. Its damn yummy!! I simply love it.. Its Meiji Petit Brunch (Chicken Flavor..).. Simply delicious.. hehe~*

Its mummy birthday yesterday. Bought her a cake from Angie The Choice. The cake is still in the fridge, not cutted yet. Have not been talking to her for the past 1 week plus. And also no intention of me breaking the ice. So well, we shall just see.

Xiang's sis going to USA today.. Bon voyage to her!! She said she want to be a baker.. So she's trying to save up as much cash as possible now so she could fullfill her dreams.. Actually quite hard to imagine her being a baker.. She graduated from NUS chemical with 1st class honours.. Imagine her hiding at the kitchen baking cakes and breads?? Giving up her high-paid job in exchange for something lower in pay and long working hours... Well, if she's happy with it, what can we say??

Ate lunch at Changi Airport Staff Canteen with my colleauges.. The nasi Padang there is yummy.. And I eat and eat, and I can see my tummy bludging out.. I was still thinking of having a nice dinner with xiang today.. (I was like thinking of pasta or ramen, or China town for porridge or dim sum..) Think I can forsake the plans.. Really cannot take it.. But I going for the Dance Aerobic tonight..

No comments: