Friday, April 01, 2005

Dear Blog,

Another entry from me.. Today is a busy day.. Things just starts pouring in.. Patrick is really getting on my nerves.. He really damn blur.. And his blurness is adding on my work burden.. But haizz.. What to do.. Think everyone in the office knows that I am like very over-worked due to his blurness..

And I think I sprained my hand, the wriast part.. How?? It hurts alot when I exert force.. I even have abit of problem writing..

My auntie Junice just called me.. She wanted to go for a Shanghai/Beijing tour with her.. we agreed to go together during the chalet last week. She just called me tell me the tour is on 19th April.. I was like SHOCKED.. And what shocked me more is its a 8days tour.. How am I going to get 6days leave.. You think Alex will go approve it?? Haizz.. hard loh... Trying to convince her to arrange it in June instead.. She mentioned that if we're going in June, she might consider bringing my little cousins along too.. hehe~* How nice..

Today my company got function. Its the Supplier's Night. They ordered cathering and all, and invited the suppliers over for a get-together.. To show them we appreciate them and all.. Nice right?? But this also means OT for us.. Damn sianzz.. The function starts at 6.30pm, but then the suppliers have start arriving since 5plus.. Dont really like the cathers. The last time they came, they have those waitress walking around serving drinks.. Red wine, beer or those non-alcoholic drinks. Ask them what is the non-alcoholic drinks, that girl replied,'Orange Juice.' Then my colleauges were all doubting, coz the color looks too yellow for Orange.. And it turned out to be a Super-Duper Sour Lime Juice..

No comments: