Monday, April 04, 2005

Today is Monday.. The weather is like so un-Monday.. Its raining cats and dogs, making the office look like its 9pm instead of 9am early in the morning.. So the day goes on, and as Monday always was, a busy day.. So I OT till 6plus, then xiang came to pick me up. So that we could got to Serangoon North so I could buy the Doggie Food.. And that cost me 100bucks..

Well, my weekend. Nothing fasinating.. Went to Orchard for 2 days in a row, spent 7plus on parking on both days.. So that adds up to about 15bucks for 2 days.. Didnt buy anything thou we walk around alot.. Well, meet up with poly friends, at least its something..

Next week will be xiang's birthday.. And I have thought of the perfect place to bring him on that day.. But I am not going to disclose any information here, just in case he sees it.. And as for the pressent, I am still thinking about it.. Chances are either I can get it and he loves it.. Or he gets nothing this year..

Well, nothing much to add on. I wonder when will Level 4 finishes the renovations.. I cant wait to shift down.. I will bring my barang barang and make my place 'homely'..

Okie, nothing interesting.. Shall end here, hope the weekend come fast.. And oh yes, I am going for re-bonding again this Saturday with Andrea. My 5th rebonding.. Or should I try Perm?? Ermm.. Actually I prefer re-bonding, but then I have been having straight hair for the past 4years, really hope to have a change.. How??

No comments: