Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Dear Blog,
I am not happy today.. In fact I seemed to enter a depression stage. I wonder if its coz of my period is finaly here or is it becoz I had too much fun today or maybe its coz the Horoscope said that I have only 2 out of 5 stars today in terms of work..
Just came back from lunch. Didnt eat anything. Dont feel like putting any food to my mouth.. But funnily I should be feeling hungry today coz I skipped dinner last night.. So for the past 24hours, I didnt exactly put any food down to my stomach..
I actually wrote a whole chuck of all the mistreatment I have recieved this morning.. But I have deleted it, coz... I dont want pple to know what I have gone through.. Know liao also no point right, its not going to help anyway...
Anyway, I have so much fun last night.. Thanks Heng².. And all the best in Saturday's competition kae..
Ermm.. I went KTV last night with Heng².. Sung alot of songs and all.. So nice to see him after such a long time.. Seen some photos on his Handphone and all.. Ermm.. haizz.. Really didnt see him for so long le.. His best frewn already got married, and so is his sister.. Time really pass.. So when's your turn Heng²??
Thou I was really happy last night, but then I am still feeling damn upset now. Think I shall go back to work, and leave on the dot today. Today really seemed like a bad day for me, or at least thats how I am feeling.. I want to go home...

No comments: