Monday, April 11, 2005

8th April 2005 (Friday)

Wrote the below last Friday, but cant log in to update it.. So let it be a belated entry then... (Better then nothing..)

Well, actually I guess I am in this state is also partly due to me, attending the aerobics dance class yesterday.. Thou Irene couldnt make it yesterday, I brave through the entire class alone.. The class was fun, but then I doubt I am going to lose any weight there.. I was like jumping around trying hard to follow the steps, but then overall I think I was simply fooling around and I didnt even sweat one bit..

Haizz.. Actually I'm feeling quite xing ku now. But then looking at the time, around 1hour has passed. And I did practically nothing yet.. Hopefully today will passed in a fast and easy way... Cant wait to leave office.. And I will be meeting Andrea tonight, to have my hair done up.. Yup, rebonding again.. The same old boring hairstyle.. Xin's hairstyle have been the same for the past 4-5 years.. But then I look pretty in long straight hair right?? At least, this is the way I like it..

Feeling soo sick..

No comments: