Monday, April 11, 2005

An hour more to 5.30pm, so i thought i shall just drop a few notes since i want to upload the entry for last friday..

In the office now, feeling muchmuch better.. Went to see a doctor on Saturday morning, which cost me like 41bucks plusplus.. After taking the meddy, i took a nap, and went to do my hair..

Yupzz, i rebond it again.. But then this time, with something different.. I cut my fridge short. Short as in right across my face, just above my eyebrowns that short.. I took some pictures, will try to upload it when I have the mood.. Well, i actually regretted cutting the fridge as i really find it damn ugly.. Its like compared to a year ago, i think i look like a nut now.. its like soo ..... I wonder how high are the chances that once the hair grows long, i am able to do up the parting, and i am going to look 'pretty' like last year.. Well, xiang says i look okie.. Just that maybe i am not used to it only.. But then i really think its more then NOT USED TO IT.. But then nothing can change the fact.. so well, just got to wait till it grows long, and see how it goes..

Okie, actually I am really upset about my hair.. Ben² told me last night,'Jie, its really "PRETTY" ah..' I was like ..... He actually put up his hand and do the exclaimation mark right at my face.. I was so damn sad... Even my own brother said that to me.. And my mummy laugh at me.. If OO and Lizzie could communicate with me, i wonder what will they say about my hair... And the stupid short fridge is like making me so uncomfy.. Its like ended in the middle of nowhere.. Its quite disturbing and annoying.. Really dont know what to say... Well, shall just end here.. Please let me know you comments about my new hairstyle should you see me kae..

No comments: