Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Dear Blog,

Today the Horoscope says I've got 4stars for all sectors.. Meaningly my Love, Work, Health and Overall.. So today is a good day for me!! Its also says works that I found hard to do earlier on will seemed easy today.. Well, lets hope so ba okie..

Called Huili yesterday, glad to know that she's actually starting to do fine after her meeting with the phychatrist (Dont know how to spell that.. I tried my best..) Well, actually at the end of every relationship, either one or both parties will feel very bad about it. I think its unavoidable, but then since things have come to an end, really no point to keep laminating over the same question over and over again..

And today, finally I got some good thing to say about my hair.. With the short fridge, its totally covering my eyebrowns.. So, this means that it doesnt matter if I draw or dont draw my eyebrowns.. hehe~* Coz its totally hidden away from sight..

Cant wait for the weekend to come.. Thou today is only Tuesday.. I kept thinking today is Wednesday when I woke up this morning.. Dont know why.. This friday, going to Esther's house for her birthday celebration dinner.. Then Sunday will be xiang's birthday.. Actually I was thinking of bringing him to the zoo (I used to LOVE zoo alotalot when I was in Poly.. My record is I can go there 3 times in 7days.) and I shall prepare a pinic for us.. But then he told me his going to tomb sweeping on that day with his parents, so means we cannot go zoo... *sad* So I got totally ZERO idea on what are we going to do on that day..

Well, maybe celebrations will only come next week instead, coz I took leave, and we will be heading for a short trip.. Actually wanted to go Bangkok, but then now Bangkok like not save so I cancelled off my bookings, then wanted to switch to HongKong, but then its too expensive in the end.. So now, I am thinking of Sunway Lagoon.. Plans still not finalized yet, but then I have started calling agencies to check it out.. So that shall be his be-lated bdae celebrations..

No comments: