Thursday, April 14, 2005

Dear Blog,

Thursday morning.. The time now is 9.02am.. Reach office around mins ago, just finish checking my mails and all.. Have not really start working.. Today thou its only a Tursday, but then I am feeling bight and gay!! Maybe its coz I am not wearing my usual black and white.. I am wearing this colorful skirt (pink, orange and yellow strips..) and a plain top to match my ever so sweet skirt.. Its been ages that I have worn this skirt out.. Bought it at bugis that pasar malam.. Xiang paid for it while I was changing out coz he really think it really look nice on me...

And today Horoscope says my lucky color is pink!! My skirt has lots of Pink.. But too bad I only heard the Horoscope after I left home.. If not I would have worn a Pinky top to match my skirt.. But then I guess this is good enough.. *wink² ;P*

Enough about that skirt.. For the past few days, actually I was not on very good terms with xiang.. We quarrel again.. Yupz.. About some stuff that happened donkey months ago.. Dont know hows our status are like now.. Well, but then we are still going to our Sunway Lagoon trip next week... Actually I am kinda looking forward to that trip.. Its like been soooo long since I took a trip out of Singapore. But no doubt, I will be happier if we are able to travel further..

Well, today hopefully will be a fast day.. After lunch, I need to cover the reception for an hour.. And that will bring time to around 2.30pm minimum.. Then 4.30pm I have the Dinner and Dance 2005 Commitee Meeting.. So excited leh.. I am selected into the D & D commitee this year.. I wonder what theme will we come out with today.. *excited*

I was flipping through my organizer last evening, and I realised that May is coming, and all your birthdays are coming.. I want to celebrate for Huiyu, Heng², Huili, Huishan, Beast² and who else have I missed out.. And you know what.. All these 5 people birthday fall in the same week.. (Going to be a busy week ah..hehe~*)

Okie, guess its time to head back to work.. If not my afternoon will get all jamed up.. I am happy today guys, hope you are happy too kae!!

No comments: