Saturday, April 16, 2005

What a dreadful day..

Yesterday, it was quite an okie day in the office.. Went for the meeting at 4pm, and I actually took minutes.. Monday go back office have to go draft it out.. But then I missed the first part of the meeting. I wonder what am I going to do about it...

Meeting ended around 6.30pm, then went back to my table, only to find out that I had quite abit of missed calls.. Well, my mummy in one of her cranky mood yesterday.. So she asked me to go home feed doggies and all, when I already ahd plans to go Esther hse to celebrate her birthday.. Can you just imagine how upset am I... After alot of quarrelings with Ben, for not helping me out before he left home, and also with Mummy, who kept saying I have to take sole responsibilities for OO and Lizzie coz they are "my dogs", I really freak out. So I went straight home, thinking maybe I can still head down to Esther house after feeding the dogs, since mummy and ben was like so anti-me after I freak out at them.. But then that fucker ben, didnt clear the house when he came back from school.. That stupid OO actually dirtied the whole house.. So, I took about an hour clearing the house.. Can you just imagine how upset am I.. I reached home around 8plus, then by the time I am done with the house, its around 9pm. Then when I was about to feed the doggies, xiang came.. He came to pick me up. So I went bath, and by the time I was ready to leave the house, its already like 9plus.. I was soo soo soo soo angry. Really really angry with all of them.

Then I dont went to stay home, and it looks too late to go over to Esther house. So I went to xiang's house to stay for the night. Had a late dinner with him and his dad, then I was so tired (from rushing around, and clearing the house) that I knock out right after dinner..

Then this morning I woke up, then prepare abit then I drove myself to work with xiang's car... But then its with him with me so he can drive back the car.. Then today didnt do much work, spent most of the time chatting with Irene coz alex didnt come work today, so abit of rest and relax mood..

Then xiang came pick me up from work, then back to his place.. Then I took a napnap.. Byt the time i wake up, its already 4pm.. So we left his house, go to Beach Road Goldern Mile Complex there to book our Sunway Lagoon trip for the next weekend..Pretty excited about the trip. I wonder if its okie to wear bikini at the water theme park and if xiang will allow me to wear bikini ther.. Coz right now I dont own any swimwear except for that 2 bikini.. Well, the service that agency provide was actually pretty good.. I think can plan another trip further.. Take a plane next time round...

I was like damn freaking hungry by that time, and we went to had our dinner at the Goldern Mile Hawker Centre.. Had chicken rice.. Think the last time I ate that chicken rice, its when I was still in Primary school.. Then walked past that Prawn noodles stall, reminded me of Heng²...

And after that, 6plus daddy called me.. Seems like the doggies made a big mess of the house again.. And he said wants to talk to me about the doggies.. So I totally had no mood to go anywhere else thou its a Saturday evening, and Xiang sent me home. Till now, its like 10plus, they have not talked to me at all. But then daddy is angry about the doggies, and want me to send then away... Mummy have not even talk to me at all.. Well, and I kept myself in the room since 6plus till now.. With Oo and Lizzie of coz..

Feeling confused now.. Feeling damn upset that I didnt go to Esther Birthday Celebrations yesterday.. And also angry that I cant spend the night with xiang coz tomorrow is his birthday... I think this is one of the worst weekend I ever have..

But then Happy Birthday Girl, may all your wises come true kae.. I just been to her blog, and seems like they had so much fun last night and I miss it all.. Hope she like the pressent we got for her..

And also to xiang.. Happy sweet 23rd.. And I love you.

No comments: