Monday, April 18, 2005

Dear Blog,

Today is monday.. Weather seems not bad.. Like its going to rain, but then still not raining.. And today, I totally lost the mood to work. I wonder what did I do the entire morning.. Seems like not much work is generated out.. I am feeling so damn tired thou I slpt around 10plus 11pm last night.. Not that late in my opinion, but I am still feeling damn shag today..

Yesterday, is my darling's bdae.. I got no pressent for him, and neither do I have the intention of wrapping myself up in a ribbon for him.. So for us, tis just another day. But at the end of the day, I got him a cup of icecream, and put a candle for him, sing him a birthday song, and make him make a wish and blow out the candle.. Well, he dont like cake, but he does like ice-cream.. So thats the best I could make it out..

I am feeling so slpy, no mood to work at all.. How? Just came back from lunch, half the day stands right infront of me.. What am I going to do?? Oh God, please help me..

Today Vatican is going to choose a new Pope. Regardless what is the outcome, it doesnt bother me at all. But then I do like to see the process.. Coz I have read about it all in Dan Brown's Angel and Demon.. So I would like to see the process in real life.. And I guess today, everyone would have forgotten about the old Pope, John Paul 2.. Well, in that case I will say a silent prayer for him and may he rest in peace..

Its only 1.38pm.. Still got ermm.. 4hours more to go... Die Die Die..

No comments: