Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Dear Blog,

Its me, early in the morning come in to leave a note.. Well, yesterday was really a hard day to pass.. But then it still went past eventually.. Yesterday afternoon, Alex(my boss) called me into his room for a talk..

So well, he called me to talked about a position which suddenly become available.. Its a secretary position to another Director... This Director is from the Exhibit side, his in-charge of the Marketing Department. And right now, coz we are doing the Nokia project globally, so they have like combine set up a special division to handle it.. And that Director, Anthony was to head it. Then he will need a secretary to help him on it. So that become an opening which Alex think I can take it...

Overall, I am still answerable to Alex, coz he is still the Head of everything in Projects Department.. Thou in this Division, Alex and Anthony are actually supposed to be on par, no whose bigger and smaller. But then given Alex character, my guess is he will end up as the decision maker for all..

So, this is consider a promotion.. As I will be secretary to the Director, and not to those Division Manager.. And I will not be handling those POs anymore.. (A new admin girl will come in and take over this part of my job..) Sounds good?? And of coz, there will be adjustment in pay and all...

But my concerns are, it was rumored that Anthony is a Se Lang... As a marketing guy, he spend his time doing no work but talk.. Especially pretty girls... Well, I not pretty so I not worry.. But then my main concern is about this Bitch named Grace in her department..

Right now, she actually tries to bully me into doing all sort of work that she should be doing for her.. Good thing Irene and Lynn saw it and Lynn even feed-backed to the HR Manager about it.. Will I get even more abusedly bullied there??

Hard to believe right, I actually got bullied.. All along I thought only got me bully people and never the other way round.. But then well, its true.. This is really one bloodie biatch... I dont want to waste time explaining how I get bullied, she dont deserve this much of my attention..

Tired tired... And the weather is damn hot today. I tied up my hair.. First time since I did my rebonding I tied up my hair.. Hope not much damage is done.. But then its really hot.. Cant help it lah..

I started writing this entry early in the morning, Around 9plus if I still can remember.. And time really flies today, another busy day in the office.. And I still got so much POs not issue, but then its alright.. Boss not in, I can continue tomorrow... Yesterday OT till 6.30pm like that coz last minute need to do up a namelist for SK II Counter at Metro Paragon... So today going back early, to make up for the lost time yesterday..

Well, just to make this entry a little longer.. Thursday night I will go home, pick up OO, and send him to my granny house.. Actually Thursday night want to spend the night at xiang's house, then Friday morning we can go down to Golderm Mile there for the coach together. But then now a change of plans, I shall stay at my granny's house instead.. To accompany my OO, and also to teach the maids how to handle OO.. Like feed him and how to clear his mess... Poor Lizzie is going to stay at home coz she's too big a size, I dont want her to go frighten the kids at my granny's house.. Then Xiang will come pick me up at Pasir Ris on Friday morning... So at least its nearer to his house compared to my house.. And after that, will be a 3day 2night trip at Sunway Lagoon.. Initially I was still kind of looking forward to it.. But then now not really anymore.. Dont know why.. I have not packed my stuff yet, and still have not go change the currencies.. Actually a little not too exicted compared to the previous few days..

No comments: