Monday, April 25, 2005

Dear Blog,

I am back!!
I am back in Singapore, I am back in the office..

I really (in a way) had fun there.. I almost wised that I do not have to come back.. The hotel is soooo sooooo nice...

I am about to leave office for home, been a busy day as I have been away from work since Friday.. Work's piling up... Reached Singapore last evening at around 9pm.. Took a train to Xiang's house, and from there he sent me home.. I think this is one of the veryvery few times that I took a train with him..

Feeling so tired, instead of a relaxing holiday, I feel like I am shopping myself to death... All I did the entire day was to walk and walk, eat and eat... Think I gain a couple of kgs just from this weekend.. I have to go back to my lunchless diet again..

Okie, I shall update again.. And now, its time for me to leave my office..

No comments: