Monday, May 16, 2005

Dear Blog,

I have applied for leave this morning, for 27th June 2005 and 28th June 2005, and it was approved. So, I am going to people’s park after work today to book my Bangkok trip!!! Been quite some time since I last took the plane, feeling exited about it. And the first time I am going on a plane trip with Xiang, feeling all the better. Thou its still more then a month away, but then I am already surfing on the net on the stuff we could do there… Really looking forward to it.

Nothing much I have did over the weekend, just that I have practically slack through it. Xiang stayed over on Friday night, so I woke up early, and I mopped the house, washed the kitchen and balcony while his still sleeping. Then I bathed OO, and also Lizzie… Bathing my darling girl² is really such a chore. First, need to coax her to get into the bathroom, then after which, don’t know is she scare of the water or what, she kept leaning on you, and standing up on her hind legs which her front paws on me. So in another words, I am like drench after bathing her. But then guess that’s very good bonding between me and the dogs. And from Saturday’s bath time for doggies, I have one conclusion. Lizzie really really like Xiang. Coz its him who got her into the bath room. And whenever Xiang slept over, she will always curl herself up at the end of the bed, leaning herself close to him. Why why why??

No comments: