Friday, May 20, 2005

Dear Blog,

I am sick.

Seriously sick. On MC for 2 days, yesterday and today.

Feeling so so so bad, Wednesday night after going ktv with Heng², I already know that I will be on MC on Thursday coz I was like sneezing throughout the entire ktv trip. And my throat, sang half-way then no voice cme out. But then what I didnt expect is that fever will come knocking on my doorstep.

So I didnt sleep well on Wednesday night, coz the fever is keeping me awake. And finally yesterday morning, my whole body was aching all over. Hard to really describe, but then just imagine my bones and muscle aching away. Couldnt sit or stand. Every position seemed to make me feel worst. And I ended calling xiang crying away. And, he came over to my place to bring me to see a doctor.

So nice of my Dear² right. I sick then he also didnt go work, so as to take care of me. I really appreciate it. And he also bought me a book to read toady, just in case I got bored at home.

So anyway, I really struggle to the clinic, coz I was aching all over and was feeling so weak that I could hardly walk.

Well, just to conclude, I am sick, and seriously sick. Down with fever, flu, sore throat and was aching all over. And I am still at home now, resting.

Sick...

No comments: