Monday, May 23, 2005

Dear Blog,

Finally after my 2 days mc break, I went back to office on saturday. Nothing much on Saturday, all the bosses didnt come in. But then it was a busy day for me after the 2 days break. So finally at 1plus, I left the office and head back home for a napnap.

Then later that evening, went down to Orchard to celebrate Huili's birthday. Quite a number of them turned up. Huili and bf, Xingwei, Emi, Michelle and bf, Clement and Amos. Had Marche at Hereen. And after that went to Sound Bar, before going to Liquid Room.

Ladies have 2 complimentary drink, while guys have 2 too. But then guys' drinks are 1 for 1. So in total, we had about 28glasses (I think is around that right?)... I had 4glasses, and that seemed a little too much for me. I didnt get drunk, but then a little tipsy.

Dances with the girls, and also with Clement. Huili's such a lovely one, she could sense that I wasnt feeling too good that night, so she kept coming over to keep mi company and all. Reallye appreciate it kae girl.

After that xiang came pick me up and went over to his house. The next morning I woke up at 7am and after a quick shower, he sent me back home for a change of clothes. Had to go down to Morris Allen at Bishan. Really regret agreeing to help Huiyu out as i was really tired after clubbing the night before. But then I still make it ontime at 8.30am. Spent my whole Sunday there with Huiyu, then xiang came pick me up.

After that went down to Tampines. Xiang bought a new hp the on saturday. And it turned out to be a faulty set. Starhub and Nokia refused to change a new set for us, saying that we can set it for repair FOC. Then I made fuss at Starhub, I thnk its really damn stupid. Starhub sold us a faulty set, and now we the unfortunate one who get the faulty set which the QC didnt manage to checked it. And when we demanded for a new set, they said its against their policy. And we have to send it in for repair. The hp is only 2 days old and you want me to send it in for repair. How do you think i can accpet it??

Anyway, I reach home at 7pm, and I slept till 10am. Really tired..

Its back to the office tomorrow, well dont have much choice...

No comments: