Thursday, May 12, 2005

Dear Blog,

Its 12th May today. It’s been a month since I last blog. Partly due to my busy schedule, and also partly coz the network at my office was down, thus depriving me of the chance to blog in the office.

Last week, was really a hectic week. Cant really what major thing actually happened, but then after so long, I went back to Morris Allen on Sunday to relieve the full-timers who couldn’t make it on that day.

8th May, it’s actually Mother’s Day. The day started off raining, really a perfect day to sleep in and not to work. But then I didn’t have a choice, so I head down to Morris Allen with a heavy heart.

I work with a guy named Junhao that day. Seems like his girlfriend is working with Huiyu at Bishan. Well, seems like there’s a rumor going on after I left Morris (Well, I heard this from Huiyu when I called her to chit chat while we were both working on Sunday…) Apparently, Rick (the full time staff that I worked with while I was at Woodlands) start to tell everyone that he sort of likes me and have a crash on me and was like really upset that I had left.

So Junhao’s girlfriend who also have come to know of this rumor, ask Huiyu early Sunday morning if I am a pretty girl. And Huiyu, she also damn one kind. She actually told her,”Yar, Angeline’s a pretty girl. And very adorable…”... So that girl got damn paranoid, and called the centre every other 20min to check out his guy...

I am really innocent of the whole matter. I am not interested, let me stressed on it, NOT INTERESTED!!! In younger guys and Junhao was 3 years my junior… And, I love my Xiang.

Well, the day passed, and I earned my 60bucks just like that. Xiang came picked me up and we went Bishan for dinner. I had my all-time-favorite Cabonara at Pasta Mania, and we walked around then he sends me home. And I bought a new cream color skirt, and I collected the Project Shop bag that I sent for repair (finally after 2months and they called me at least 3 times…).

Actually this week passes kind of fast I think. It’s already Thursday. Yesterday I meet up with Huiyu, to have a dinner. Actually we planned to have a ktv session, but then on Sunday, we decided to change it to a dinner instead. Coz I think we simply have too much to talk about, and going to a ktv does not serve the purpose...

So we went to Sakae Sushi at Hereen. And indeed we talked and talked till 9pm then we went home. Her birthday is this coming Saturday. I got her a pair of earrings, and another pair for Huimin (they are twins in case you are wondering...) Dinner was very cheap as Sakae’s having those 1-for1 Bento’s set deals for Visa Mini.. That ended my Thursday night. And wasn’t I a happy girl to see my girl... I really missed her soo soo soo much.

Today is Thursday. And as per the horoscope, other then my Money Luck (4stars). My work and every other aspect only have 2 stars (which in my opinion mean it’s a very bad day for me overall...) and as true as it can be, today is really not a good day for me.

I don’t really want to go into details, but then I really hate this fucking bitch at my office. I really don’t wish to be using vulgarities; I also want to be a lady. But then at times it’s really no easy when such people are around. I am playing with the idea of resigning coz her. But then, I will not be as stupid as to tender coz her. It’s like falling into her nasty trap if I do so right? It’s a long story about this fucking bitch. If you are interested in the entire story, or even not the entire but part of, I will be more then glad to share it with you if you give me a call and ask me more..

Well, think I don’t have much more to update. Unless you want a book review of the current book I am reading, or to find out more about the Bangkok trip that I am planning to go at the end of June.

Maybe the next blog, I shall tell you more about the book I am reading (The Diary of a Manhattan Call Girl) and maybe also the Bangkok trip.

Till then, you take care….

No comments: