Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Dear Blog,

At home now.. Another warm day. Thou the weather forecast said it will rain today, but then my area shows no signs of raindrops.

Another busy day in the office. Time just fly passed like that, didnt really accomplish much work. Feeling tired today coz I slept late last night. Talked to Xiang on the phone till 1am last night. Wonder when's the last time we chatted on the phone till late night.

Yesterday saw Huiyu online. I will be meeting her next Wednesday. To the KTV. Missed the days where we will go to KTv after work. There is still this time where Kenny sent us to Cuppage on his Audi TT. That was the first time I went on a Audi TT, and the feeling was so great.

I am actually thinking if going to the KTv is a good choice after all, coz I guess the both of use will have lots to catch up. Cant express how much I miss her. Huiyu, its not like Andrea, Qian or even Huili or Esther, we didnt meet in school. We met at work. So unlike the others, our friendship came about in a very unique way. Its though all the constant encouragement and support to each other, the backing up to each other, crying and comforting each other in the toilet that bought us together.

And she's really one special girl, whom I know treats me sincerely from the bottom of her heart. Really wanting the best for me, taking care and encouring me in all. I mean generally accross the board, all my friends are you know, good. But then she's really different.

A gentle and sweet girl. Clever and intelligent. Always giving and never asking for return. Sensitive and and caring. Sounds too good to be truth right? But then trust me, there's really still such a girl around.

Thou I dont meet up with her often, but then I really treasure her.
Love you girl.

Note: Such a perfect girl, of coz she's taken.. So no more chance guys.

No comments: