Saturday, May 28, 2005

Dear Blog,

Its saturday morning, time is 5.24am. I am wide awake, and I have absolutely no fucking idea why am I not in bed.

Having a bad migriane again. Wonder when will this headache thing leave me. It makes me feel so sick and xing ku.

He left me a post in out blog. Well, seems like to him its ALL my fault.

Let him think it in whatever way he wants. Our relationship doesnt seemed too healthy. Its always arguements after arguements. Worst is each of us have our own stand, each believing we have no wrong.

This is so sick. Why cant we just you know, leave happily ever after that sort of thing. Dont understand why must things turned out to be like that.

But, I still dont think its my fault. So I am NOT going to give in. You can say I am stubborn or what fuck I dont care. But then I think it will be pathetic if I am going to lose my stand.

No comments: