Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

I have been a good girl, have not been going out for the past 2 days after work. But still slept late, thus I'm still feeling tired. But its alright.. My mood today is much better compared to the past few days...

And I still got no plans for the weekends... Eerrmm... Nemind, at most stay at home. Or I can go shopping with my mummy~~*

Okie, I've got the photos of my bdae from Esther's camera... So just upload a few interesting ones which I dont have in my collection back then....



Me with my sunflower. That is before I start crying, so at least I still look pretty with my favorite flower. Actually even when I was taking this photo, I was already holding back my tears..


And eventually, less then a couple seconds later I erupted. I guess I caught everyone by surprise...

Me playing the mini mahjong with Huili, Jere and I cant remember whose there also... Hehe~~*




Me and Esther...Add Image
Taking picture of them when they are taking picture of themself... Hehe~*

Making a wish... In fact 3. I hope they will all come true...

Blow candles.... Only 4 on the cake this year.. Last year there are like 21 small little candles. I almost died trying to blow them all out in 1 breath..


Okie, somewhere along here my camera battery died on me... The backview belongs to Mao..


And they save me the last piece of the cake.. Still so nice right, got a lited candle....


Agar I know what they going to do. I felt so hopeless.. Haha~~* No amount of protesting helps.


Since nothing I can do, I might as well follow their orders... Look at their hands under the plate... Thats Emi's Hand~~~~*


In the process...


See how nice are they to me.... haha~~~*


Okie.. actually also not much damage lah, since not much cake was left... Thank God Andrea didnt buy a big cake...

Clearin up.. See the girls all helping me to clear up.. While the guys (I think that blue boardshort belongs to Mao) simply stands around and seee.... Mao Huai REN~~~*

Okie, thats all. Feeling extremely tired. I will try to sleep earlier today. Recently alot of work to be done in the office. I am like busy like a bumblee bee everyday... Time passes so fast~~*

No comments: