Sunday, August 21, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Its Sunday night. And its back to work tomorrow... Cant describe my feelings. Definately not looking forward, but then at times weekend also feels abit lonely to me. Its not coz I didnt have place to go, or the lack of company. But well, I guess its just that I still miss him from time to time.

Okie, back to my weekend.

Went to my cousin's baby girl's 1 year old bdae party yesterday. Its held at this ktv pub at Toa Payoh Safra. I really wonder if thats the latest craze now among my cousins. All their babies 1st bdae are held at ktv pub. I think its like more suitable for pple my age right?? I mean what do these babies know?

And yar, they played Barney on their systems instead of the usual Zhou Jielun and Cai Yilin.

I only stayed for half an hour, then I have to rushed down to Dohby Gaut (okie, this spelling looks kind of weird. But I'm sure you know where in Singapore I'm talking about right...). To meet up with the poly pple, coz its EMI's BDAE CELEBRATION!!!

Yupz, tomorrow is Emi's Bdae! So we had the celebration earlier...

From here on, let the picture do the talking.... Anyway the pictures are kind of messy coz I think 17pple was there... I dont know if I've got everyone in...


Dawne, Esther, Emi and me... Huili was not ther yet.

Xingwei and me. I really think she look veryvery pretty that night..


Huili, me and Mao² my son..


Esther, Emi, Huili, me, Mao and Aaron...


Jere and k..


Martin and his gf...


Leon at the far end, Huili, Emi and Oliver...


Amos, Oliver and Emi...


Aaron, Emi's mum and Mao. Emi's mum is also their God-ma. This 2 mad guys go around taking in Gan-ma....

A very incomplete photo taken before the food is served. Simply too many of us to fit in... Plus a few was shy.

From here on, its a series of 4 bo liaoz pple doing stupid stunts...

Damn stupid right...


And here is our Bdae Ger with the Cake and the fire sparkler.. So pretty right... Nxt time my bdae, please bring me to Fish and Co kae..

We start singing the Bdae song, and trust me kae.. We are like the loudest, and everyone was like staring at us... But its alright!!! hehe~*


Cut cake cute cake!!!


After that we left Fish and Co, then we tried to take a group photo. But too many of us, so this is the best we could make it... After that, we said our good-byes, and a few of us went down to Liquid Room. Acutally its quite a number of us...

I was not so into clubbing after i graduate from school. But recently, ever since we are no longer together, I seemed to be going dwn quite often...

Didnt really enjoy myself last night, the DJ was bad, and too many Malays around. Not that I am a racist or what (actually maybe a little...) but then there's this group of Malays which is standing very near to us and are damn irritating. Well, anyway we left just before 2am coz I was like so tired, and went to have bak kut teh....


This is before... I am like damn hungry by then coz I didnt eat at Fish and Co. I ate when I was at my Cousin's baby's Party. So I was still pretty full when I reach Fish and Co.


Hehe~* And this is after. I'm not the one who finished all the food. I thought I was famished. But guess Mao and Clement was starving... hehe~*

Okie, that the end of my Saturday. Reached home around 3plus and fall aslp at 4am. Woke up at 11am, went to WTC to pick up my Daddy and went to Alexandra there for more Bak kut Teh..

Yah... Bak kut teh again... Hehe~*

After that went back home, and my Daddy let me take the car out.. Hehe~* This is the 3rd time I drove out alone. Normally I will only drive when Xiang is with me guiding me.. But well, I think I did very well on the road today.. *Proud of myself*

Then we played mahjong.. Not a bad game thou I lost a little.. :)

Thats my weekend. And tomorrow is monday.....

Shall end here... Time to head back to bed I think. The photos posted are from Huili's camera phone, Esther and my camera.. (Still waiting for the photos from Emi's camera..) So it really took mi quite long to complete this post. (Its like 11.00pm now.. I took 1 and a half hour.) Its like I need to see which whose photos are clearer, and who have which photo while who doesnt...

Anyway, its alright... :)

Hope everyone has a well-rested and happy weekend. And maybe next week be just as wonderful...

No comments: