Thursday, August 18, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Feeling tired today. Didnt sleep well last night. Woke up at 4plus, and by the time I fall aslp, its time to wake up again...

I was surfing around, and found this photo in Huili's blog.


This was taken with Huili at the KTV Pub we went with Emi last Sunday. Think this picture is taken by Emi. I was telling Huili all our picture look the same. So she tried doing something different. I dont know what she's doing... But at that point of time I couldnt stop laughing.

Well, actually I really want to thank Huili and Emi. During this period of time, when I'm so down and all, they kept asking me out.. Keeping me company and all. Thanks kae girls~* I love you all and I really appreciate it.

And its not only them. Also a big Thank you to all the others. I know all of you did your part in getting me to what I am today... : )

No comments: