Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Finally, today is one of the few days where I came home straight after work without going anywhere. Not even dinner with anyone. Felt so tired.

And I guess I will maintain like this for the next few days. I felt so tired, so exhausted.

I mean why do I have to push myself to the limit and torture myself like this???

Anyway, today is Tracy's Bdae!! Happy Birthday Mummy!!

Yesterday after work, went to KTV with Huiyu, Josephine and of coz Tracy..

Actually I really missed them alot. They are really a group of frewns who really let me behave like a kid. And yet noone will get mad at me or what. And I am really being doted on when I'm with them.

They are really one bunch of sincere frewns that I have, and will treasure.

So anyway, this is my Birthday Girl.. and the Bride-to-be next mth!! Congrats Mummy!!


Making a wish.... May all your wishes come true!!!


Cut cake cut cake...


Pressie....


Anyway, I bought the pressent on Monday.. I went alone to buy it. Brave right.. hehe~*


Ta DA.... Its a pair of Gold dangling Earings....


Me and Huiyu... During my most down period, its this girl whose been giving all the support. When I stayed in during lunch, hide and cry in the office toilet, she's the one who also patiently talked to me on the handphone... Thanks kae girl. Now she's also going tru a rough patch. But I'll always be here for you kae girl...


With this, I'll end the post. I used the timer to take this picture, thus its not too clear... But well, I love you girls. And to Tracy, may all your wishes come true, Happy birthday!!

No comments: