Monday, August 15, 2005






Dear Bloggie,

This is going to be another damn lengthy post... But I'll try cut it short, as I am damn tired now. I want to go bed soon.

So lets start from Friday kae...

.Friday.

After work went for dinner with my parents at Changi village.. Then went home, and he came over and picked me up from home. I stayed over at his place. Well, let me just say this will definately be the last time. We practically spend the nite talking. And conclusion is still, we are not going to be back together. Upset, yes very. But well, what can I do? Nothing.

"If he wants me back, I dont have to try so hard. I am trying so hard now coz he doesnt want me back"

So fact simply lies in, he doesnt want me back. So what can I do?

.Saturday.

Coz didnt have enough sleep on Friday night, I went to work as a zombie.. Felt terrible. Terrible coz not only physically I wasnt feeling good. Mentally I felt even worst.

Then after work meet Huili and Xingwei at Taka.

Had a late lunch with them at Taka, and bought some accessories for myself. I bought a bracelet and a pair of earings from Madam Butterfly. Very pretty. And I like it alot. Its this crystal stone. And mine is Rose sumting. Meant to bring me love and harmony...

This is the bracelet. This picture is not doing it justice. Its really pretty. The earing is even nicer. I realised that I have a fetish for these accessories now. Right now, I want to buy some pearl of jade accessories. And more of these pretty colored crystal stones..


Then after that went to Huili house to play mahjong. Played with Xingwei, Huili and her frewn Jude. Around 7plus Xingwei left to meet her bf, and another of Huili's frewn came to replace her.

Ermm.. Wasnt too happy when I was playing. The game was slow, and halfway they actually switched to play Dai Dee.. I got like damn pissed. But well, ermm..

Huili fall asleep while playing, so I left around 6am. Took a cab back home. Fall aslp around 7am. And wake up at 9am. Coz I have a date. A date with my company's Tea Lady.

She's one of my favorite person in the office. When I broke up with xiang, and was still in the crying stage, she's also the one who talked to me in the office. I mean she's really nice. She said that she sense that I am not happy recently. Like always unhappy in the office. So she wants to bring me to this temple to pray. So our date is like 11am. So well, have to wake up and go meet her...

Can you just imagine how tired am I... Already didnt sleep well on Friday night. And spend Sat night playing mahjong. And I have to go temple at 11am....

After praying, I was actually supposed to meet Tommy and Jonas at Tampines. They going play bowling. But I was like too tired to join them. So instead I went to my Granny house. My cousin celebrating her bdae there. So I reached there early, thinking I can take a nap. But by the time I reached, the kids was already there. So didnt managed to napnap....

Okie, this are my cousins.. I am the oldest over there.. Follow by my younger brother. So for every of their's bdae and Christmas, I will be busy buying pressents for all of them..

So I was there for dinner and all, and I left around 7.30pm. To Tanjong Pagar to meet Huili and Emi. To this ktv pub.

One of Emi's frewn's bdae. I dont even know that guy. Hehe~* Horrible right. So anyway, Huili and I got bored, so we start taking photos...


Huili is my new girlfrewn now.. Hehe~* Well, when 2 single women gets together, its like this...


Okie, thats the 3 of us that night. I was there till around 12mn, before Huili's dad came and pick us up and drop me home. So by the time I went to bed, its around 1am.

Real tired.

Can you just imagine how shag am I at work that day.

Anyway, I went to cut hair today. I cut away 4-5inchs off, and trim the fridge abit. Abit heartache. And this is how I look like now...


Due to the lack of sleep, look the the dark eye rings round my eyes. And I think I look damn old and haggard now...

Okie, thats all for now... :)

No comments: