Sunday, August 28, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Today, I want to blog about my Wonka Chocolate!!!


Okie, this a very badly taken photo of my chocolate~~*

Actually the one in the movie, the chocolate is damn big in size. As in its a family pack that size. But the one I found is only this small. And it cost me SGD2.20. Yupz, freaking expensive for a chocolate this size. But I bought like half a dozen...

If you were to notice the top left hand corner, there's this Golden thingy...


There's a Golden Ticket hiding in the Chocolate Bar!!!!

Just like the movie. But well, I have not yet open any of my chocolate bar. So I dont know if mine have any. But well, I dont think I'm that lucky.


Anyway, there's 2 favours. But only the one in Red have the Golden Ticket. But I still bought the other one to try tis taste...

So I'll let you all know the taste after I tried it.

Okie... Thats all about my chocolate.

I took this picture of myself yesterday morning before I go work. I was reading The Straits Time the other day, and they were saying the way Singapore Girls dressed is damn uniform. In tight low rised jeans and a sexy top (as in spag strips or tube or whatever). And most importantly, mid-rif is also exposed.

So as to not make myself part of that "School", I opted for a skirt~~*


Okie, thats all. :)

No comments: