Sunday, August 28, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

I went behind the wheels again today.

Drove down to my granny house for Vivien's bdae party.

But I took about an hour to reach Pasir Ris from Hougang. Took alot of wrong road.

Firstly, at the Express way, instead of turning left at SLE towards Tamp, I took a wrong turn, and arrive at Sengkang. Then after I exited from the Express way, I took another wrong turn and ended up at Tampines instead of Pasir Ris...

Damn sotong right. I was never good at Express way. His always better at Express way, I'm better at those small roads. So in a way we always make up for each other short-comings.... Yar, thats in the past... Noone will be there to guide me on my Express way now.

Had good fun at my Granny house today. I was always happy there. Spending time with my cousins and my aunts. Good time ended too fast, and its back to work tomorrow...

I still send my aunt home before heading home. She stays at Tanah Merah area.

Actuallie I think I did well on the road today. If his there, I'm sure he'll be so proud of me.

Haizz.. Also dont know what should I do now.

I want to wait, then he'll always give me attitude, like I shouldnt wait. And went on to tell me I should go get a new bf. (To hear this from the guy you love so much, the heart will really shatter into pieces...)

But should I do things that he dont like, he will come tell me thats how hard I'm trying to be the kind of girl he wants. So if thats how I call waiting, his really disappointed in me.

I really dont know what to do now.

Totally no idea...

No comments: