Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Just reached home.

Another tiring day.

Actually come to think of it, which day isnt a tired day for me.

Meet Dennis after work to catch a show with him. I know him for so long liao, this is the 2nd time we went to see a show. Our first show like xin yu xin uan. That was like when I was in either Sec 3 or Sec 4...

Anyway, we watch "Red Eye".

This show is freaking short. Its just a little more then an hour. But overall, I quite like the show thou its like kind of stupid. But well, nemind.

I bought story books today. 2 of it.

1. Assassini
2. The Vampire Lester

I wanted to get Assassini since well, very long ago. When I finished the Rule of 4, I wanted to get this book. But I couldnt find the book.

This book more or less, reminds me of him. There was a time where we searched for this book together. We actually found it once in the MPH at Parkway, but due to some reason I cant remember, I didnt buy the book.

So well, I guess I could burry myself in these books for the next few days.

Haizz... I also dont know what to do say now. Guess this is one of my more "not so okie" day.

I think I shall go get started with my book.

No comments: