Thursday, September 01, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Actually I wanted to blog about Tissue Papers today. But well, now I change my mind. I wanted to talk about Super Star!! (I'm glad that Weilian won actually.. :)) But then, nope. Coz its kind of late, so I want to keep this short.

So, I'm going to talk about xin. Yup!! Me. My day today, being a PIG!

This morning, I woke up feeling so damn hungry. Thats the most terrible thought I could ever have. So, I started my day by eating... (coz I was hungry mah...)

Anyway, to keep this short I shall just list out what I have ate today...

1) Hotdog loti (from Bangawan Solo)
2) Mixed Veg Rice
3) Water Chestnut Water
4) Agar Agar
5) Ham Chin Peng (from Maxwell... compliments frm my colleauges)
6) Mooncake (just a small piece. Samples from supplier)
7) Yoshinoya (been craving for this since like 9am. so i ta bao home for dinner)
8) Conetto Ice Cream
9) A bowl of those ultra nutrious but alos ULTRA yucky soup (one only soup my mum knws how to make. I have told her to leave me out from her soup making project frm now on.)

Horrible right, I actually ate so much stuff today.

Shall start alittle dieting tomorrow.. Haizz..

Okie, I need to retire back to bed.

I shall talk about my tissue papers and the SuperStar over the weekend if I have the time...

That's all folks!!

No comments: