Saturday, September 03, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

At home now, and its going to rain soon.

Not much mood to blog about anything.

I mean I cant help it right? Basically I lead a boring life.

Last night, I was so tired. I fall aslp at 10pm. And even before that, I was already dozing off while watching tv.

I left the office at around 6pm last night.

Its a Friday night, and I have no dates. I smsed him sometime back. Saying I would like to meet him.

I wanted a dinner with him. Coz well, I really missed him. And also, I told him I wanted to return him his stuff. Actually the returning stuff is a smoke-screen. Its really more of I want to see him. Its been 3 weeks since I last saw him.

Anyway, he didnt give me a very definate reply about wanting to meet me or not. But regardless of what, I kept my Friday night free for him.

He did smsed last evening and asked me about our date. Then in the end well, we didnt meet up.

Its okie. :)

Then while I was at the bus-stop waiting for the bus outside my office, Shufen saw me. She told me earlier on in the day that her bf broke up with her. Ending a 3year relationship. She told me that she can finally understand what I am going tru about 1mth ago.

Its a type of misery that you totally have no idea how in the world to relate to others. But I guess, she's in a way worst off then me. She's a malaysian girl, staying alone in Singapore. Without her family and close frewns by her side.

So just like this, I sat at the bus-stop with her, missing up to a dozen buses.. And I simply sat there, listening to her.

Till sun-set, we seat there. Till around 8pm, she finally told me she's better, and said we should make our way home. I'm abit worried about her actually. She's only 21 this year, alone in Singapore.. Haizz..

So after that, I made my way home. Its drizzling a little last night. And the traffic was slow. I reach home slightly after 9pm. And after a quick dinner, its like bed time for me...

Its okie~~* Today till now another no plan day for me till now. Well, let me just slack abit more and see how ba~*

Have a good weekend ahead pple!!

No comments: