Sunday, September 18, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Don't know whatw wrong with you. I just typed out a long post, and after posting it up, you return me an error. And the whole post is gone!!!

So this shall be a short replica of what I typed out earlier on.

Today, is the mid-autum festival. Happie Zhong Qiu jie everyone!!

And today, is also Tracy mummy's Wedding Dae!! Actually me and Huiyu were asked to be her bridemaid. The 1st invitation I ever got. But in the end, it turned out that those born in the year of pig cant see her that morning wedding ritual. So well, no choice. But we will go help out at the dinner later.

So anyway, the next time you all see me, it'll be a brand new me. I will be meeting Huiyu later to dye my hair. And I have decided to keep my fringe long ( all my colleauges say i look better with long fringe thou I actually prefer it short...). So yar.. I need to go bath soon and all to go meet her.

Yesterday, i actually spend th entire day at home. After that mahjong session at Huili's hse, we took a cab home and I reached home around 6.30am and I straight away knock-out. I was like really tired loh. Cant take it. And I spend my entire Saturday slacking at home.

Wanted to go movie with Clement at night, but in the end didnt. Then he went to the ktv pub. But I also too lazy to follow.

Xiang wanted to come pick me up to go for a chat. But in the end I also didnt go out. So we ended up chatting at msn till like 1plus 2am.

He told me what his looking for in a girlfrewn. He asked me if I could be more caring and all. He said he can easily find a girl of all the qualities his looking for, but he could only click with me... He asked me to go think about it.

Well, I dont know if I could make it seriously. Its been 2 mths. When we first broke up, its really hell to me. I'm not sure that I can go tru it again. It took so much help and all from everyone, to get me back to my own feet. I do fear if I couldnt leave up to his standards, then he will leave me again. Or I'll spend alot of my time trying to be the girl he likes and that will be very not-me.

And there's also .......

Well, I really dont know. But I'll go think about it.

This is supposed to be a happy post!! So well, I need to go prepare to meet Huiyu liao. I'll come back with more pictures on the wedding kae~~*

Till then, hope everyone have a nice week tomorrow!!

Note: I miss you girls leh. When are we going to meet again ah..

No comments: