Sunday, September 18, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Its Sundae!!

I reached home at like 6.30am on Saturday morning and I slpt my Saturday awae. Yesh, I lead a boring life. But its alrite, coz I had my ample rest.

Todae is my dear Tracy mummy's bigbig day!!

The weather's so bright and gay.

I really wish her and her husband bai tou dao lau, yong jie tong xin! May she be like the princess in the fairy tales, live happily ever after with her prince charming.

I will need to go bath and all soon. Meeting Huiyu at 1pm at Yishun to go do up our hair. The next time you all see me, it'll be a brand new me okie. I will do dye my hair, and I have decided to keep my fringe long. (All my colleauges say I look better with my fringe long leh... Thou personally I would prefer it short...)

And last night. Ermm.. Xiang had wanted to come pick me up for a late night talk. But in the end we didnt go out. Instead we chatted over msn.

This time round, the talk is peaceful. No more spite or what-so-ever. He calmly told me what his looking for in his girlfrewn. He asked me if I could really be the very caring girlfrewn that his looking for. He asked me to go think about it.

So yar. I'm thinking about it. But things are not going to be that simple. What if I said I could, and in the end I coudnt. And thinking back on how I am when we broke up, I'm also afraid that history might repeat. He can jolly well come tell me one fine day that I am still not up to his standard and leave me again right. I do have my fears and they are not ungrounded.

And its not only that... And there also .....

Haizz.. Nemind, this is supposed to be a happy post coz I feeling happy coz its Tracy mummy's wedding day!

So once thats all folks. I'll bring back photo the next time I blog kae.. Going to take loads of pictures with everyone.

Hope next week will be a great one for all of you kae..

Note: I miss all the girls. Been ages since we last meet up...

No comments: