Friday, September 16, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Its me in the office now. I feel like blogging about a lot of stuff. But I’ve no time and no energy for it.

Right now, I’m feeling damn freaking hungry. This whole week, I have started my dieting plan. So far ermm.. still so good lah. Skipped a lot of meals, gave up lots of snacks. (A lot of my beloved colleagues and suppliers choose to bring back lots of food this week. Imagine what a hard time I had trying to resist the urge to all the bak kwa, curry puff from polar, Maxwell ham chin peng and lots more good food…) Well, hopefully by Sunday I will look my best for Tracy’s wedding.

Last night, went to meet Yinghui and Huifeng. Planned for a dinner (where I have already told them I’m only going to drink plain water…), but in the end we went for a KTV at Marina Square. Been ages since I went to Marina Square. It changed a lot, ermm… But then whole place is still under the renovation stage. Had a great time with the girls, no pictures coz I forgot to charged the camera so yar… Took a cab home, and reached home around 12mn.

Today, after work I’m going for a dinner with Yinghui and Shauna at Marina South. Yar, I’m going to just eat the soupy stuff (or if I can make it I’m going to just sit there and talk to them.). After that it’ll be mahjong again with Huili, Mao and Dominic at Huili’s place.

Actually at times I cant help but feel that I lead quite a boring life. Over-night mahjong on Friday night became like my weekly activities…

Saturday, plans have not firm up yet.

But well, right now…

Actually I want is someone to be here with me. I’ve read Huili’s blog. She listed out what she’s looking for in a guy. Under comparison, I think mine is a lot simpler.

Just 2 points.

  1. Someone who loves mi as I am

  1. Someone who can give me a lot of his time

That’s really about all. The rest, will depend on our fate and chemistry I guess.

I don’t need him to be rich, or handsome or anything. Its really just that simple. Or you think I’m also asking for too much?

Please ignore me pple, today is one of my not so stable day. I am currently under depression mode.

I promise to be better when I next log in again. :)

No comments: