Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Today's post is going to be a longlong one. Coz its a Tuesday night, and I'm home right after work, with nothing to do and no good show on the TV.

Okie, let me go back to last wednesday... (omg, thats like a week back...)

Well, actually I had quite a boring week last week. But I especially wanted to go back to that week, coz I think something really funny happened. Classic I can tell you.

.Wednesday.

Mao was like so free coz he have started clearing his leave. So he decided to make Banana Smoothie for us all. So its deicded that they will come over to my house for his Smoothie around 10pm, after Emi finished work.

Then since there are 4 of us, we decided to play abit of mahjong. Yup, mahjong at 11pm on a wednesday night. And so...

The game went on... Till Emi discover something...







Someone opened up the card (the one on the left held on the hand) and left it beside that "si hua"... Someone had "accidentally" mistaken that "yi suo" as that "chicken"... Do they look like twins??? Hehe~~*

Wondering who is the someone??

Its is ......


Yupzz.. Aaron.

.Friday.

Friday after work, I rushed down to meet Huiyu. To shop for Tracy's wedding pressent. So after we got the pressent, which I think is really nice (but useless).. We had dinner at Cafe Cartle.

Coz both girls didnt have lunch that day, we ended up ordering too much food.. Hehe~~*

Huiyu with all the food

Me with the food.

Alot of food right. We damn horrible...

But, we finished up almost everything... Hehe~~* (That explains why I'm getting fatter recently.)

After that, I rushed home. Coz I have a mahjong session with Huili, Emi, Dominic, Mao and Chris.

So I took the car out, to bring them over to my house. Yupzz.. Thats coz Huili said she's going to take a long time if she's going on priblic transport, so well..

So well, we started the game at like 11plus 12mn... All the way till the next morning, where I went straight to work. Actually I wasnt really very tired. Just a little shagged out. Hehe~~*

After work went to Orchard. Need to do alittle shopping to get a dress for Tracy's wedding. So well, I was really tired. But then I still drag myself all the way down... Oh yah, I caught the movie Herbie (is that how you spell it?) and I actually fall aslp towards the back of the show.. Totally shagged out...

.Sunday.

Okie, actually this is the high light of my last week. I went JB with Emi, Huili, Mao, Amos, Aaron, Aaron's gf (Lishan) and her brother.

In the JB Taxi, going to our lunchie.. This is actually the first time I took a cab in JB.

With Mao sitting in front..


So this is the supposedly famous "Shun Fa Bak Kut Teh"...


Okie, the claypot in the right is some chicken dish which is quite nice, but I cant remember the name. But as you can see, the claypot is empty coz we waited so damn long for the bak kut teh to come, and we are damn freaking hungry. Yah, so we finished it.


Huili wanted to take a photo with Lishan, but who knows we have Kaypo No. 1 coming in, ruining the picutre.


And just when we thought we could have peace, Kaypo no. 2 appear..


And finally, after so many tries...


Emi and me...


I cant remember whats the name of this, but then its reallye delicious. Especially when everyone is like sweating like dont know what while eating bak kut teh. This is really refreshing and delivious.

After that, we took a cab to Holiday Plaza (Is the name correct?). The place where its the pirated DVD/VCD/whatever else Haven..

Huili went mad here. She was like ermm.. well, you go sort it out yourself. We were like waiting for her outside every shop...


So bored. So we start taking pictures again...


Mao, me and Emi


These 2 even more bo liaozz...

And yar, I bought colored contact lens in JB. Its on promotion, and its really cheap, so its like Emi, Huili and me bought 3 pairs each. So now we have the grey, hazel and this purple color.. So cool right.. Haha~~*

Coz we spent too much time shopping for all the DVDs and all, we ended up having our dinner at Pizza Hut.






Okie, thats about all. After dinner we made our way back to Singapore. Dont want to go into the details but then I had a great day thou really tiring. I'll be looking forward to our nxt JB trip..

Aaron just came up and passed me the Mp3s I bought. So I'm like trying to copy the songs over. And due to my budget CPU got no enough ram, my comp is starting to lag. So I shall stop here.

Should I go Mambo tml? Last nite leh.. Ermm.. Let me go thinkthink..

No comments: