Sunday, September 11, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

I just reached home, had a damn bloody tiring BUT fun weekend.

Totally worn out, and I cant believe its going to be Monday tomorrow. *sigh*

Alot of pictures, but then too tired to go do up a proper one to post up.

Wait till maybe Tueday okie.. I'll be a good girl and update again on my weekend with all the pictures.

And ermm.. To my frewns who wants the picture, please msn me or something. I've got it up in a .zip file.

And I bought a new dress.. And I love it!!!


Nice? I like it!!! So this will be the dress I'll be wearing to Tracy's wedding dinner next week. And, I might even recycle it for Chinese New Year next year.. hehe~~* Damn cheapskate hor me.


And this is the back. Nice right? hehe~~* I love this dress!!

Okie, that's all I'm going to blog today. The rest wait till either monday or tuesday night...

Till then pple... Tomorrow's a brand new begining of a new week. Hope its going to be a great day for all~~*

No comments: