Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Dear Bloggie,

Okie, I'm feeling much more cooled down after dinner.

Just now at Tampines Inter, I was taking Bs 72 back home. So I board a double decker SuperBus. Then I took a seat at the lower deck. And, I took out my story book and started on it.

Then shortly after, got this uncle he took the seat right beside me. His not very pleasently dressed, old and tartted that sort. And at that point, there's still alot of unoccupied seats, he doesnt have to sit beside me.

But thats not the point.

Then as the bus begins its journey, I can feel that man staring at me. Its not even thou secretive stares. His whole head is tilted side ways to look at me.

Anyway, I'm very decently dressed today. In a black A-line skirt, with no splits of what to show anything. And I'm still in my cardigan. So totally not suggestive or what...

So I shifted even more towards the window, to move further away from him. Coz he kept fidgiting in his seat. Adjusting the umbrella in his hand, taking his keys out of his pocket and etc.. And all this while, he never remove his glance away from me.

Then when I turned back to stare at him, I can see his sight furgitively moving awae frm me. So I got angry. I continue to stare back at him. And he will still turn back to steal another glance at me every other second.

So I think he couldnt take it coz I kept staring back. So he stood up and press the bell to alight the bus. At a ulu bus stop at Old Tampines Road. Then while waiting for the bus to reach the stop, he was practically standing there, staring at me. And me, of coz stare back lah.

Then after he alighted the bus, he didnt walk off or what. But continue to stand at the bus stop, staring at me through the door. And me, I still stare back at him.

This simply shows that that man, had a motive.

I was really angry at the entire episode.

While his beside me, I actually took out my hp and typed out an sms. I think that might have scare him off alittle as it appears to be like seeking help.

But just now, I'm really prepared to either go up the driver and told him I'm uncomfortable about that man, or I'll really just give him a ight slap and approach a lady siting near me for help. I think its nothing to be embaressed of. In fact, its that stupid man who should be feeling pai sey.

Well, maybe now coz I've cooled dwn alot, I left out alot of details. But then, I'm really angry.

No comments: